Hendry Construction Services, Inc. provides a range of interior renovation, building and fit out services for offices, hospitals, laboratories and other commercial facilities. We specialize in doing our work with minimum disruption to the employees and normal activities at our customer’s job sites.
We utilize the same microtrap, dust shields and tak-mats that we use during our selective demolition jobs to prevent dust migration during construction and renovation. We not only protect the work area, but also the surrounding areas.
Office Renovations, Conference Rooms, Executive Suites, ADA Bathrooms and Interactive Rooms
- Office Renovation, complete Executive Office Suites, Fit Out, and Relocation
- Rest Rooms Installation & Renovation
- Wall & Partition Installation,Wall Covering and Finishing
- Flooring: Seamless Vinyl with Intregal Base, Carpet (Tiles & Broadloom), VCT and Epoxy Flooring
- Suspended Ceilings of all types
- Plumbing, Electrical and Carpentry
- Computer and PBX Room Renovation
- Installation of the new T-8 Green Lighting
- Relocation of Sprinkler Heads for new ceiling configurations
- New Sprinkler Heads or complete Sprinkler Systems
- Door Systems - metal or wood
- Mill work of all types and color schemes
- HVAC reconfiguration and upgrades
Clean Rooms, Operating Rooms, Laboratories
CAT Scan & Radiology Rooms
We can construct to your prints and specifications to FDA Standards, or we can Design and Build to meet your needs.
PVC wall and ceiling systems or Fiberglass Reinforced Panels (FRP) can be supplied and installed, depending on your requirements.
Stainless Steel Automatic Door Systems, Corner Guards, Bump and Safety Bollards and Rail Systems fabricated out of 304 or 316 Stainless Steel, including custom fabrication to customer’s specifications.
Other services available for Clean Room Systems are Epoxy Floor Systems with intregal base, Alcohol Systems, Hydrochloric Acid Piping, Sink and Drain Lines, complete Electrical Systems and Wiring, miscellaneous Gases and HVAC Upgrades to correct the number of air changes per hour with Air-Lock Entries.